When you model what the Church might one day become, you are Living Tomorrow Today.
This Justice Ministry is organized around five ambitious Work Areas:
- Extraordinary Ordination: Provides a pathway for ordination for those choosing CWACM ordination and to qualified candidates denied ordination because of sexual orientation, gender identity/ expression, or inclusive-progressive theology.
- Ministry Development: Promotes progressive church plants and ministry development.
- Equality and Inclusion: Consists of two areas: Anti-Racism/White Privilege and Gender Equality to break down the walls and "isms" that divide us.
- Progressive Liturgy, Ritual, and Resources: Provides curriculum and worship resources for the progressive, justice-seeking church.
- Promote Ecumenical partnerships.