When you model what the church might one day become, you are Living Tomorrow Today! That’s what this Movement is doing.
Join or renew your CWACM membership
Suggested annual membership dues: $50 (less if you need, more if you can)
Membership in CWACM means:
- Community support and connection while Living Tomorrow Today
- Dues of $50 annually – less if necessary, more if you can
- Discounts for CWACM events, training and resources
- JustLook! A first look at resources and updates for the justice journey
The Church Within A Church Movement grows because like-minded people come together in the common purpose to stand for inclusion and justice and BEing church. We’ve made great strides in Living Tomorrow Today.
We need you to impact CWACM. We are a democratic Movement. All our national Coordinating Team meetings are open to all who welcome all. Join today!
Be a member and join the Movement to support:
- Anti-Racism/White privilege training and resource development for the local church
- “Ecumenical Extraordinary Ordination in a Methodist Tradition Minus the Closet”
- CWACM’s affiliated new church starts
- Outreach projects
- CWACM’s intercultural training related to the intersections of oppression
- Healthcare for CWACM clergy, CWACM-related Justice ministries, and staff